Your Position: > News _www857econm_www857econm
New Concepts in designing SASENHOFF
As wood is the major sound-making materials, we produce the piano with high quality spruce wood imported . The wood is from the trees living in the forest in high places with height of more than 800 meters above the sea level, the ages of the tree are all more than 100 years. We store such material and select the suitable part through scrutinizing the material with the aid of microscopes. The part suitable to be piano material is no more than 8%, the rest 92% will then become scraps.
  The selected 8% has to be dried naturally or mechanically for more than 5 years before really used to produce pianos. The water contained by the wood has to be lower than 7% when the material is ready to serve.
  Soundboards:Soundboards serve as the sound film in the amplifier. The soundboard should be in an arc shape, which has to be very stable in property, without easily becoming out of shape. Its shape has to remain unchanged for a longtime and it also has to withstand pressures of 250 Kilograms. The arc-shape soundboards are similar to the amplifier of high, medium and low frequencies. Each soundboard comes from the trees of different stages of growth. Sasenhoff has trialed the timbre of each type of wood, in order to make perfect the sounds. The tests are based on the sand-test methods, which determine the thickness of each parts of a soundboard, so as to achieve the evenness and smooth transition of high and low notes. We have adopted the super-wide design specification, with the purposes of maximizing the systematic consonance of the piano.
  We produce the soundboard frame with well-selected rigid wood, processing the wood with traditional European arc processing method to make sure that all the soundboards perfectly match the framework along the arc line. By doing so, the energy convey is increased by more than 20%, compared to the conventional operations.
  Straight wood bars: the arc shape is produced through controlling the water content respectively to 12% and 6%. In that case, when the soundboard vibrates, the elasticity of the wood bar is 100% realized, the resonance then increases by more than 15%, compared to the conventional practices of applying act wood bars.
  The iron lines: the iron lines of the piano are designed to be of frameworks, which do not easily go out of shape. Meanwhile the rigidity of the framework, as well as the stability of the sound standard can also be assured. The speed of casting the iron lines also is another guarantee of the quality. As the cast of iron frame of the piano only takes 19 Seconds, which assures the even condensing of the molten iron.
  Bridge: the bridge of a piano is made of the hard wood that has been stored for more than 5 years. The bridge is designed straightly along its texture to make sure that the vibration of the strings can perfectly be conveyed to the soundboard, which best utilizes the resonance property of the soundboards. During that process, bridge conveys the energy from the string to the soundboard.
现金网游戏平台
www857econm