Android SDK

Thumbs up Microphone on ZTE Warp - Problems ZTE Warp solution required

Has anyone else had problems with this? When I receive calls, caller can not hear me using the phone audio. However, with bluetooth or hands free the volume is fine. When using the camcorder there is virtually no sound on playback. Volume on ringtones is fine and volume on apps is also fine. Ant fixes out there?

Sounds like theres a problem with your mic... I think I saw a thread on this a little while back.

mine is somewhat screwed up, i have to talk fairly loud for people to hear me, fortunately I dont make a whole lot of calls.

mine is somewhat screwed up, i have to talk fairly loud for people to hear me, fortunately I dont make a whole lot of calls.

look into the mic hole to see if something in it. try to clean the hole then make videos recording to see if any change.

Go to voice record and check the sensitivity bar... talk into the mic and if it doesnt register something is wrong with it... when I talk into mine it goes all the way to red.

haha, take ur finger off the mic title=Smile