Android SDK

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up Not receiving calls or texts?? - what you say ZTE Warp ?

Sometimes I dont receive calls or texts and I have to restart my phone? Whats going on? Its pretty annoying. Its the only thing I cant handle. Is there any fix short of changing carriers?

i think is a network issue because happend tome in touch pro I and II warp now sometime only receive voice
    other thing check in mobile network have cdma/evdo check if have only evdo never ever recibe call because only use evdo network happen to me

Same here!! title=Mad I just recently started having this problem. I think it was after utilized the online update tool this past weekend. I can send texts & call out just fine. In fact, the only way I can receive texts is when I call someone. So now, I use my voice-mail to check my texts...WHICH IS INSANE!!! title=Mad

I just restart my phone every night or morning.. That seemed to work for me.,, I think I may be a network issue also

Same here!! title=Mad I just recently started having this problem. I think it was after utilized the online update tool this past weekend. I can send texts & call out just fine. In fact, the only way I can receive texts is when I call someone. So now, I use my voice-mail to check my texts...WHICH IS INSANE!!! title=Mad

I had this same issue a buddy of mine that works at radio shack called boost and they said that it was a network issue. Ive had the phone for a little over a week and it only happened to me once and that was all day yesterday. Once I turned the phone off and back on I got like 50 messages at once.

Its a network issue and it depends on where you are. My Warp has been working fine at my house and at the bank this morning, but here at work this afternoon I havent been receiving calls. According to a rep I know at one of the local stores, Boost says the problem has been happening since the 28th of March and they are working to get it fixed this week. Hopefully by CoB today he should be able to update me with a more definite repair date.